ICA.SU - Carding Forum | Кардинг форум | Foro de carding | Kardierforum | Forum de cardage | Forum di cardatura
Go Back   ICA.SU - Carding Forum | Кардинг форум | Foro de carding | Kardierforum | Forum de cardage | Forum di cardatura > VERIFIED TRUSTED SELLERS - 100% WARRANTY CHECKED SERVICES > SELLING - IPHONE, IPAD, MACBOOK PRO, SAMSUNG GALAXY

SELLING - IPHONE, IPAD, MACBOOK PRO, SAMSUNG GALAXY
[RUS] Купить iPhone 8,10,11. Услуги вбива.
[ENG] iPhone 8,10,11.

Advertising
ДАМП+ПИН dump+pin shop







Reply
Thread Tools
Unread 25.10.2020, 20:47   #891
vilasko
Member
 
Join Date: 21.05.2018
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by purestmoneys View Post
has anyone been successful?




А что, предыдущие отзывы почитать никак не выходит, или это просто хоть что-то пиздануть?
vilasko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25.10.2020, 21:57   #892
KeithCozart
Member
 
Join Date: 08.06.2018
Posts: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilasko View Post
А что, предыдущие отзывы почитать никак не выходит, или это просто хоть что-то пиздануть?






Так это ж читать надо и не ему писали )))))
KeithCozart is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26.10.2020, 15:25   #893
alexthomas
Member
 
Join Date: 07.10.2020
Posts: 8
Default

Как по мне, то у 12 яблок самый охуенный дизайн, не понимаю почему от него отказались в своё время, в пользу обтекаемости (зализанности). Да, я понимаю, нужно конкурировать и быть лучше других, но это вроде как фишка была у яблок такая, если вы в других каких то нюансах не похожи на других, почему у вас не может быть свой дизайн, который будет всегда узнаваем?
Ну это всё лирика, отошёл немного от темы. Сегодня пришли мои яблочки, я просто в восторге, в живую они гораздо круче, чем смотрел по обзорам.


alexthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27.10.2020, 15:40   #894
aileen
VIP
 
Join Date: 29.09.2012
Location: USA
Posts: 132
Default

Не выкладывайте тут фотки покупок, их воруют с других форумов и выдают за свои. Если прям нетерпёж ложите рядом листик с названием форума.
aileen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30.10.2020, 01:19   #895
Akuntes
Member
 
Join Date: 27.10.2020
Posts: 7
Default

Anyone, please answer honestly (Include evidence to be appreciated). Is this service real and can be trusted? Thank u
Akuntes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30.10.2020, 04:46   #896
dunamis
Member
 
Join Date: 30.01.2019
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuntes View Post
Anyone, please answer honestly (Include evidence to be appreciated). Is this service real and can be trusted? Thank u




Guy, have you tried to read the reviews?
dunamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30.10.2020, 20:50   #897
illusion
VIP
 
Join Date: 28.06.2010
Location: Мир Иллюзий
Posts: 131
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
Guy, have you tried to read the reviews?
To do this, you need to be able to read.
illusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30.10.2020, 21:21   #898
Akuntes
Member
 
Join Date: 27.10.2020
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
Guy, have you tried to read the reviews?
I did. But, are they real? Because there is also a similar service which has a lot of good reviews and it turns out to be fake
Akuntes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30.10.2020, 21:38   #899
dunamis
Member
 
Join Date: 30.01.2019
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuntes View Post
I did. But, are they real? Because there is also a similar service which has a lot of good reviews and it turns out to be fake



For this, people came up with Google. I personally check the vendors there. I made enough deals with this seller to have my say. There were no problems with the product for a year. I recommend this seller. If you don't trust the seller, there is an escrow, why not use his services?
dunamis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30.10.2020, 21:57   #900
Akuntes
Member
 
Join Date: 27.10.2020
Posts: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunamis View Post
For this, people came up with Google. I personally check the vendors there. I made enough deals with this seller to have my say. There were no problems with the product for a year. I recommend this seller. If you don't trust the seller, there is an escrow, why not use his services?
If you don't mind, would you like to send a photo of the item you received (include the watermark)? It will help me or someone new to believe that the reviews of this service are real. Thank you in advance 🙏
Akuntes is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:14.